Monday, August 3, 2009

Katie Hates Hats Too.

Nope, it's not just lovely hair ribbons and barretts that Katie hates. It's pretty much anything that I place in her hair or on her head. As you can see here ---> she is mortified that we even tried. Exactly half a second after this photo was taken, that hat was laying in the dirt.

Please note the stain on her right sleeve from when I had to wrestle a cherry from her mouth (she is FAST!) I managed to get the cherry, she managed to keep the pit, which she promptly handed to me when she realized it wasn't very yummy. Whew.

This lovely ensemble was chosen by Auntie Terri , who is the most awesome vintage store shopper there ever was. The shorts are Gymboree and the top is by Sparkle. Hat is Janie and Jack.

4 comments:

  1. I think that Katie needs some therapy and quick-what kind of fashionista won't wear hair pretties and hats?!
    Something must be done!
    I am on the jean jacket job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Addison will wear bows and hair pretties like no other but stick a hat on her dang head and the neighbors will be calling the cops with the amount of screaming that goes on. What gives???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad because that hat looks sooo cute on her! She looks like she's about to kick back and lounge around at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but I have outsmarted her. You see...I purchased the 2T-3T! Little does she know she hasn't seen the last of that hat!!

    ReplyDelete