Saturday, September 26, 2009

Scaring Mommy

Katie had a great day of keeping Mommy on her toes. I think she lays in her crib at night, plotting.

On this particular day, we decided to meet some friends at the park. Would have been nice to chat with the other moms while I was there, but instead I spent the entire time trying to make sure we didn't have to visit the hospital.

When we first arrived, Katie went straight for the big slide. She did her favorite thing, which is where she stands at the top, smiles, and then walks onto the slide. She only does it sometimes, so I never know when it's coming. She makes it to the bottom somehow, falling on her keester as she goes down. It is very scary to watch.

When she was finished with the slide, she walked toward the opening of the play structure. I ran as fast as I could to meet her there. She walked out. I caught her. That was the end of the play structure for the day. We moved to the sand box. MUCH safer.

Soon after that, we went home. I was exhausted!

Here is a pic of the part of the structure where I caught Katie.
Yikes.

Dress by Blueberri Boulevard. A hand-me-up from Jenelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment