Sunday, October 18, 2009

Late Night Inspiration


It has been a particularly rough couple of weeks around here. Both kids have been sick and Katie has had a lot of trouble sleeping. That means no sleep for Mommy and Baba either.

Tonight Katie woke up at about 10 pm and wanted to be up with us. I was writing out thank you cards so Katie sat along side me and drew pictures. This is one of her masterpieces. Being her mommy, I was very impressed.















I kept a close eye on her, since last week she took a black Sharpie to her bedroom door. I didn't think it was possible to remove it, but Mr. Clean Magic Eraser came through for me!

Jammies by Carters.

2 comments:

  1. Poor sweetie. Hope she is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It took A LOT to get her to bed tonight, but only because she has gotten used to being babied for the past week. She cried hysterically, so we let her stay up for a little while. She was allll smiles. Smart girl

    ReplyDelete