Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crazy Day

Somehow we thought it was a good idea to plan three events for Halloween day. I have no idea what we were thinking. Okay, so I made the plans, as my husband likes to remind me. Bad idea.

Peter and Katie were not in the mood to sleep at naptime (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the sugar they ate just before). We barely made it out trick-or-treating due to melt downs. Peter did NOT want to wear his costume and it wasn't until we told him that no one would give him candy, that he decided to get dressed up.

Katie was pretty excited, distracting people with her chatter and then grabbing as much candy as she could while they were laughing at her silly costume. We went to about 10 houses and they were ready to call it a night. Thank goodness.

Here are Katie and her brother. Peter, heading out for the night...













No comments:

Post a Comment