Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pony Tails and Dresses


Thrilled doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about Katie's newfound love of all things girlie.

As you can see she has started wearing barretts, although there's never a guarantee the clip will make it out of the house still attached to her head. It's getting easier though which I'm thankful for. I very optimistically purchased three different colors recently.

Pedicures by mommy cause Katie to squeal with delight and when finished she must show everyone her "pony tails."

Dresses are a must each day. So much so that I had to go out last week and find more to get us through the summer. I think we have enough now to get us through to fall. Whew! And like the perfect big brother, Peter is sure to tell her each day how pretty she looks.


I wish I could videotape every moment. Every day is something new and I hope and pray I will remember it all...

2 comments:

  1. I love the Katie stories.... I think it's about time for you to start writing a kids book, about her! :)

    ReplyDelete