Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Little Artist

I can't tell you how happy I am that Katie is showing interest in drawing. It's what I loved to do when I was a little girl, and I was hoping she would find as much enjoyment in it as I did...as I still do.

She creates with crayons, paints, chalk, whatever she can get her hands on. And she always has a made up name for the objects in her creations. "Mommy, this is a Crammyshelf." (She got such a laugh from that that she makes me Crammyshelves regularly just to see me laugh more.)

She makes pictures of her family, animals, princesses...
As you can see here, she decided to draw some new eyebrows on herself. She did a great job, if I don't mind saying so myself, but now we have an understanding that we limit the drawing to paper and sidewalks.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She's so funny! Hopefully she has beautiful penmanship like her Mommy! It's a real gift... what I wouldn't do for just 10% of your talent!! :)

    ReplyDelete